Similan Islands Tour (Available from November - April)
The Similan Islands sometimes written Semilan or Semiland Island is one of the most beautiful marine national parks in Thailand. It was rated by American Diving magazine as one of its top ten dive sites in the world. The beach is not be missed either. Containing golden powdery sand, it sits next to mirror like waters, the likes of which you’d imagine paradise to possess – a place everyone should visit once in their.
The Similan Islands information: Similan or Sembilan is a word that derives from the Malaysian language or Bahasa Melayu “Sembilan” means “nine” because a group of nine islands. This is located in Tambon Ko Phra Thong, Khura Buri, occupying an area of 32,000 acres. It was declared a national park on 1st September 1982. The nine Similan islandsstretch from north to south and are known respectively as: Ko Bon, Koh Bayu, Ko Similan, Ko Payu, Ko Miang (two adjoining islands), Ko Payan, Ko Payang, and Ko Huyong. The National Parks office is located on Ko Miang. The Similans are renowned for their beautiful scenery, both onshore and underwater. It was also voted by tourists as one of the ten best dive sites in the world – with a multitude of activities such as diving, snorkeling and camping. The trips available from Phuket, Phang Nga and Krabi.
Trip Itinerary: Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour by speedboat
||Approximate pick up time from hotels in Phuket by minibus.
(Pick up time may different by hotel location)
||Arrive Taplamu pier. Get information and enjoy light breakfast (hot tea, coffee, bekery, snack)
Speedboat departs to Similand Island, visit Miang island (isl. No.4). Relaxing on the beach or enjoy swimming and snorkeling
||Enjoy a great Thai buffet lunch.
Depart to Payu Island (isl.No.7). Enjoy swimming and snorkeling
||Transfer to Ba Ngu Island (isl.No.9). Enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
||Arrive at Similan Island (isl.No.8). For swimming and snorkeling, relaxing on the beach and climbing up to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock.
||Depart from Similan back to Taplamu pier.
||Arrive at Taplamu pier. Enjoy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit.
||Approximate arrvie at your hotel in Phuket.
Public price: 3,500THB./Adult and 2,900THB./child
Promotion price adult: 2,900 THB. (Available from November - April)
Child: 2,500 THB. (Age 3-11 years old)
(The booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance or earlier)
How to book this tour ?
* Around trip transfer by air-con. minibus from Patong, Kata & Karon beach
* Snorkeling gear, Mask, Fins, Life jacket, Soft drink, Fresh serve on board
* Lunch (Thai food set Vegetarian food or Halal food are available on request)
* National Park Fee & Government tax
* English speaking tour guide, Accident insurance
* Additional charge 1,600THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, * Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge join transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 2,500 THB./car/round trip)
* The trip itinerary is subjected to changed without notice for make it fit with local weather and tide condition.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
· Do not sit on front of the boat.
· Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
· Please wear life jacket during your trip.
· Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
· Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
· Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
· Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.