|Krabi islands tour |
Krabi islands tour
Chicken Island, Krabi Thailand
Talay Weak (Separated Sea) Krabi
Poda island, Krabi Thailand
Pranang Cave, Krabi Thailand
Pranang Beach, Krabi, Thailand
Railay Bay, Krabi Thailand
Krabi island tour
Krabi is a province in the south of Thailand. It is situated on Andamansea. The history of this island is very interesting and fascinating. When you think of Krabi islands, you will think of its beaches and white sandy shores. It is also believed that the island was one of the oldest communities in Thailand. The history of Krabi island is as old as the history of human that it was estimated back to the 25,000-35,000B.C. The historians said that the proper civilization has embarked on the island on the kingdom of Ligor in 12,000 B.C. Is has also believed that Krabi was one of the town of Ban Thai Samo, one of the royal cities that used a monkey as the town symbol.
Our Krabi island Tour will show you this serene and enticing province of Thailand. Many tourist attractions or beaches in Krabi are situated in the surrounding area of the island. The tour will take you to wide spread beaches and explore the beauty of palm islands. The tour will also offer varieties of accommodation that will suite your needs. Many small surrounding islands also are considered as ideal shopping destinations for all tourists.
Krabi also host interesting events all year round. The tour will offer you with the best choice!
We can help you to customize your overnight packages for Krabi island tours, if you would like to explore Krabi island longer than one day trip, just send us your inquiries for customize.
Full day Krabi 4 Islands Tour: Poda Island, Checken Island, Tup Island, Railay Bay
(Low season this trip available on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)
||Pick up from hotel and transfer to rasada Habour.
||Depart from Phuket Harbor to Nopparat Thara Beach by ferry.
||Arrive Nopparat Thara Beach.
||Start island trip by speedboat. Sightseeing the white sandy linkage between Tup Island and Chicken Island; enjoy swimming & snorkeling among coral reef and Fishes around Chicken Island and Poda island. Relax for sun bathing and sea sports.
||Enjoy a delicious lunch at Railay beach among the sea scenery and natural atmosphere. The one of the well-known and popular mountain climbing in the world.
- After lunch visit Pranang Cave to learn the history which is the sacred image for the local people, spectacular the stalagmite and stalactite in Phra Nang Cave, Relaxing at the leisure time at the beach.
||Depart from Railay Beach.
||Depart from Ao Nang Beach to Phuket.
||Arrive Phuket and transfer to hotel.
Promotion Price Adult 1,900 Thai Baht.
Child 1,200 Thai Baht. 1,300 Thai Baht
Hotel transfer / Guide
Soft drinks, Water, Coffee and Tea
Fresh Fruits / Lunch
Life jackets masks and snorkels
Accident insurance covers by a reputable insurance company.
What to bring:
Shorts & light T-Shirt
Sun cap, Sunglasses
Camera and films.
Fin or Flipper
- Please take good care of Krabi Islands do not collect any coral, sea shells or any coral from the islands.
- There is no any hidden price or any extra charge in the trip
- Krabi Islands trip is suitable for age 4 years up to 60 years.
- This trip not available for baby under 1 year and pregnant women,
- This trip not available for people backache or neck problem.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge traveling with the parent.
- The highlights of the trip are Snorkeling, swimming and sightseeing.
- Transfer from Phuket by ferry boat and change to speedboat for Krabi island tour
- The tour itineraries can be change depend on the local weather condition. It does will be decide by the tour leader on the trip.
- Additional charged 600 THB./ person for transfer service from in Cape Panwa, Rawai beach, Nai harn Beach, Naiyang Beach, Naiton Beach, Maikao Beach, Ao Po Bay, Siray Bay area.
- Additional 500 Baht charged for around trips transfer in Kamala, Bang Tao, Surin Beach, Laguna area, Layan beach.
- Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area, for another pick up point please contact us.