Khao Sok National park + Cheawlan Lake overnight tour package 2 days 1 night
Khao Sok National park: It has been called the most beautiful National Park in the world and this is no idle boast. From the earliest Chinese dynasties to the present, painters have portrayed on parchments, silk and palace walls the mythical images of the mist-shrouded karsts of Guilin in China's Guangxi province.
The UNESCO World Heritage status awarded to Guilin has also been bestowed on Vietnam's Halong Bay and Thailand's Phang Nga Bay for much the same reasons.
Both sites boast karsts-studded topography with awe-inspiring island and ridges that climb vertically from 300 to 400 meters. Bold and beautiful as these internationally famous locations now are, there's a newcomer on the block. Khao Sok National Park that is making a name for itself as the boldest, most dramatic of all, Its karsts formation rise three times as high, to a staggering 960 meters, and boasts an abundance of wildlife.
Khao Sok, in Southern Thailand's Surathani Province, is just north of Phuket with 165 sqm. Artificial lake created in 1982 with the damming of the Pasaeng River, the largest watershed in the south of Thailand's. The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand recognized the huge hydroelectric potential of this watershed about the same time Khao Sok National Park was created in 1980.
The Thai army also had an interest in this area, but for very different reason. They were anxious to expel a group of 170 "communist" insurgents hiding in the nearly inaccessible recesses of Khao Sok' forests. Though branded with Cold War terminology as communists, these rebels were actually prodemocracy students from Bangkok’s most prestigious universities. They had taken to the streets to protest a military dictatorship in Thailand at the time, but fled to the forest following a 1988 Bangkok student massacre in fear for their lives. Flooding the valley that harbored these fugitives was seen as the fastest way of driving them out of hiding..
Tour code: KSL2-F
2 Days 1 Night Cheow Lan Lake Discovery
Day 1: Elephant bathing+ Overnight in the jungle (L+D)
7.00-8.00 am. Pick-up from your hotel in Phuket by air-conditioned vehicle.
(Departure time varies by hotel location.)
Dropped by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
Visited Tsunami Memorial Site (Tor. 813)
Visited Monkey Cave temple
Arrived at Khaosok Elephant Camp an enjoy spending time with elephant (Riding or Bathing)
(Approximately 0.45-1 hr.)
Stopped at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint. (Great panoramic view of Khaosok)
Lunch at Khaosok Restaurant.
Started Canoeing down the river of Khaosok (chance to spot a flora & fauna, limestone cliff mountains along the way) (approximate 0.45-1 hrs.)
Check in Khaosok Camps. (Air-Con room)
Dinner then pleasuring with the sounds of the jungle.
Day 2: Visit Cheow Larn Lake (B+L)
7.00 Breakfast then Check out and depart for CheowLan Lake.
Board on Long Tail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Cheow Larn Lake.
Then change the atmosphere to jungle walk. You can meet enchanting plants, flower, butterfly, birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc. awaited for your discovery.
Start journey back by long tail boat, dropped by the Cheow-Lan Lake Scenic View.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Transfer back to your hotel in Phuket with a pleasant trip!!
||Price per person in THB. currency
The tour price included:
* Round trip transfer for hotels in Phuket (joint transfer)
* 1 night stay at Khao Sok Camp (twin/triple sharing)
* Long tail boat trip & Canoeing gear
* Soft drinks/ coffee break
* Lunch [Thai set menu]
* Tour Guide
What to bring:
- Sun block lotion
- Sun glasses
- Suitable shoes
- Hat or cap
- Extra clothes & Towel
- 70% of your total amount will be charged if you notify us about your cancellation or any changes less than 7 days but not less than 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
- 100% of your total amount will be charged if you notify us about your cancellation or any changes less than 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
- All programs are subject to change depend on the weather condition.
- All programs are included national park fee.
- All times given above are varies.
- 2 days 1 night tour
- Khao Sok national park
- Elephant bathing
- Lake sightseeing
Extra charge transfer service:
* Additional charged 300THB./way/car for transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach,
* Additional charge 400THB./way/car for transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach, Sirey Bay.
* Additional charged 500 THB./way/car for transfer service from in Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Kamala Beach, Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 600 THB./way/car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area.