Koh Hong island tours from Krabi
"Hong" it means "Room" in Thai word. It's a hidden lagoon looks like a private room in a charming of Andaman Sea.
Hong island trip itinerary:
8.30-8.45 Am. Pick up time from your residence in Krabi & Ao Nang Beach area.
- Get on speed boat heading to “Daeng Island” it’s one of a charming island surrounded by colorful fishes and coral reefs…
- Depart to “lagoon” at Hong island. This is the most beautiful lagoon in Andaman Sea and one of the main attractive of Hong Island a hidden chamber accessible through a relatively narrow entrance within two high cliffs
- Stop over at Hong Island Bay. It is a half circle bay for tourists of Hong Island. The sea water is so clear. You can see the swimming fish and coral reefs under the water. It is good for snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We serve you a lunch here.
- Heading to Pak Bea Island take a walk on smooth sand beach. It is a small Island
- Last stop at small heavenly island "Lading Island" It is a good place for sitting down on the beach and talk to your special one. It is quiet here. You also can feed the colorful fish here too.
- Back to speed boat and go back to Noppharat Thara peir.
16.00 Pm. Transfer you back to your hotel.
Option 1: Koh Hong island tour by speedboat.
Tour price: 1,700THB./Adult
1,200THB./Child (age 4- 12 years old)
Option 2: Koh Hong island tour by long tail boat
Trip Remark: The program can be changed depend on the local weather & tide condition.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Hat, Towels, Swimming suit
Tour price included:
* Hotel Transfer (hotels in Ao Nang Beach, Nopparat Thara beach, Krabi town area)
* Accident Insurance, Mask & Snorkel & Life Jacket,
* First-aid Kit, Drinking water, Fruit, Lunch and English Speaking Guide.
Remark: The price exclude National park fee 300THB./person (Customer need to pay direct at the spot)