Tour price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon beach and Phuket town only (join transfer)
* Seasonal fruit, Soft drink, Lunch on tour (Halal food or Vegetarian food on request)
* Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket, Speed boat fare with full Insurance.
* English speaking guide, accident insurance covered in the price.
Tour price excludes:
- National park fee 400THB./person (Pay direct at Maya bay)
- Fins available for rent at the pier 200 THB./day
- Personal expense, Beach chairs, tipping etc.
Term of payment:
* The booking is required deposit 50% of the total price by online payment and pay for the rest by cash on tour.
* No any space has been confirmed till the deposit has been paid.
* Available (The booking must be made 24 hours in advance for hold the seat, for last munute booking less than 24 hours please contact us to check the seat available)
Activities of tour:
* Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
Type of tour:
* This is a Joint tour & joint transfer (private tour & private transfer on request with extra charge)
* Additional charge 1,600 THB./car/round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Additional charge 1,400 THB./car/round trip transfer from Naiyang, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Additional charge 1,200 THB./car/round trip transfer from Laguna, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin and Nai Harn Beach.
* Additional charge 1,000 THB./car for round transfer service from Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach.
* Additional charge 800 THB./car for round trip transfer from Siray Bay, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge joint transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (private transfer on request with extra pay 1,000 THB./car/round trip)
* The boat couldn't land on Monkey beach at high tide.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to changed without notice for your safety & make it fit with local weather and tide condition.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seats available.
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
What to bring:
* Shorts & Light T-Shirt, swimming suite, Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap
* Sunglasses, Camera, some budget money to pay for beach chair
* Tipping for tour guide/driver (suggestion 50-100 THB./person)
Frequently asked questions:
Q 1. : How long does it take from Phuket to Phi Phi Island by speedboat?
A: It takes approximately 45-50 Min.
Q 2. : How many people can accommodate on the speedboat?
A: The number of passengers depends on speedboat size.
We have many sizes of speedboat…
200 HP x 2 Engines = 25-30 passengers
250 HP x 3 Engines = 35-40 passengers
250 HP x 4 Engines = 45-50 passengers
Q 3. : Can we combine Phi Phi island tour and James Bond island tour in the same day?
A: Sorry, you couldn't combine Phi Phi island tour with other tours because this tour is "join tour" with other tourists and the trip itinerary is fixed as it stated in our website (but the time and itinerary might be change depend on the local weather and sea conditions)
* Do not sit on front of the boat.
* Feeding fish is illegal in Thailand.
* Please wear life jacket during your trip.
* Do not collect sea shell & coral for souvenir.
* Do not destroy or standing on the coral reefs.
* Pregnancy woman not allowed joining on this trip.
* Travel with responsibility of Marine Life, National Park & beaches.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.