Phi Phi island, Maya Bay, Khai island tour by speedboat
We will pick you up from your hotel in Patong beach, Kata, Karon beach area and transfer to Phuket port. (This is approximate time)
Arrive to the port and get information from our tour guide and get ready for the trip.
Speedboat Departs from Phuket heading to Phi Phi islands group. (Traveling time by speedboat from Phuket to Phi Phi island takes approximately 45 Minutes)
Your first destination is Ko Phi Phi Ley. Speedboat will stop at the most famous beach is “Maya Bay” where the Hollywood movie
“The Beach” was filmed. Enjoy your activities such as snorkeling, feeding fish or Sunbathing.
Your next point is “Loh Samah Bay” this is one of the best points for snorkeling in Phi Phi Le island, you will see many colorful fish and perfect coral reefs and you will feel like you are swimming in a big swimming pool. This area is also the home of fisherman and sea gypsy for escape from wind in monsoon season. After that we will take you to sightseeing around Phi Phi Le island Speedboat runs into the small lagoon called "Pileh Cove" the lagoon looks like a big swimming pool and you will pass the famous cave is “Viking Cave”. Where the Thai local people come here to collect the swift's nests for sell in very high price. On the wall of the cave are colored drawing some pictures of boats, elephants. But we could not take you to stop nearby the cave because it’s a private area protected by bird nest business owner and the sound of the boat will disturb the birds inside the cave. We will pass the cave slowly and take you to visit a hundred of friendly monkeys. They are waiting to welcome you at Coral Bay or “Monkey beach” please feel free to greeting them by give them a piece of banana. (But do not touch them)
Enjoy Seafood & Thai buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don Restaurant & free time for sightseeing on the island.
Departs from Phi Phi don island heading for Koh Khai Nok Island.
Koh Khai is a group of 3 islands located in Koh Yao District, Phang Nga Bay.
Arrive at “Khai Nok Island” free times on the beach enjoy your time for feeding fishes, swimming, snorkeling or relaxing.
Arrive at Phuket Harbor and transfer to your hotel in Phuket with a pleasant trip.
Public price: adult 2,800 child 1,900
Our promotion price (for online booking only)
Adult: 1,990 THB. (Instant confirmation within 24 hours)
Child: 1,200 THB.
Tour price inclusive of:
Round trip hotel transfer by minibus
Mask, Snorkeling, Life jacket,
Speed boat fare with full Insurance
Soft drinks, fruit, biscuits
Lunch (For Muslim Halal food or Vegetarian food please request upon reservation time)
National Park fee
Tour status: Available
Kind of tour: Join on tour
Activities of tour: Swimming, snorkeling, sightseeing
* Additional charged 800THB./way/car for transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach,
* Additional charge 700THB./way/car for transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach, Sirey Bay
* Additional charged 600 THB./way/car for transfer service from in Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Kamala Beach, Surin beach and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 500 THB./way/car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, and Tri Trang Beach area.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area.
* You couldn't get off from the boat to Monkey beach on high tide.
* The trip itineraries are subject to change depend on the weather and sea condition.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seat available.
What to bring:
Swimming suits, Shorts & light T-Shirt, Beach towel, Sun block, Sun cap
Sunglasses, Camera, Tipping for the tour guide/driver (50-100THB./guest)
Frequently asked questions:
Q 1. : How long does it take from Phuket to Phi Phi island by speedboat?
A: It takes about 45 Min.
Q 2. : How many people can accommodate on the speedboat?
A: The number of passengers depends on speedboat size.
We have many sizes of speedboat…
200 HP x 2 Engines = 25-28 passengers
250 HP x 3 Engines = 35-38 passengers
250 HP x 4 Engines = 45-50 passengers
Q 3. : Can we combine Phi Phi island tour and James Bond island tour in the same day?
A: Sorry, you couldn't combine Phi Phi island tour with other tours because this tour is "join tour" with other tourists and the trip itinerary is fixed as it show in our website (but the time and itinerary might be change depend on the local weather and sea conditions)
* Do not sit at the front of the boat.
* Please ware life jacket during your trip.
* Pragnancy woman not allowed to join on this trip.
* Do not swimming or snorkeling near the speedboat engines.